Online Registration is now open! This year marks our 20th season of running, walking, racing, and laughing together. And we can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Rather registrar in-person? We will be holding our in-person registration on Saturday, April 22nd at 9am at St. John’s Church (700 S Franklin St, Denver, CO 80209). Our first day of training will be on Saturday, April 29th at the same location.
Who we are
We are a group of friends that train together for fall full and half marathons. We believe that running and walking with friends is way more fun than doing it along. And training with a group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT Denver, you’ll receive:
- fun-loving and supportive community;
- ability-based Saturday morning sessions;
- Tuesday night speed workouts;
- weekly training schedules;
- running and race-walking form review;
- weekly seminars on running/race walking-related topics;
- knowledgeable coaches;
- camaraderie and social events;
- a USA FIT Denver technical T-shirt.
Races we train for:
October 1th – Boulder Backroads Marathon and Half
- October 1th – Twin Cities Marathon
- October 1st – Wineglass Marathon and Half
October 8th – Chicago Marathon
October 8th – Portland Marathon
October 15th – Rock N Roll Denver Half, 10K, and 5K
October 21th – Marine Corp Marathon
November 5th – NYC marathon
- And any fall race you have signed up for
24 weeks isn’t that long when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.