Who we are
We are a group of training partners and friends preparing together for full and half marathons in the fall racing season. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT Denver, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning run and race-walking group sessions;
- Tuesday night speed workouts;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- running and race-walking form review;
- weekly informational seminars on running/race walking-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- a USA FIT Denver technical T-shirt.
Races we train for:
July 23rd – All Out Dog Days Half marathon (for 13.1 mile benchmark or first half marathon)
September 23rd – All Out Fallfest Marathon and Half (Group goal race)
September 24th – Boulder Backroads Marathon and Half
October 9th – Chicago Marathon
October 9th – Portland Marathon
October 9th – Twin Cities Marathon
October 16th – Rock N Roll Denver Half
October 16th – IMT Des Moines Marathon (Group goal race)
October 30th – Marine Corp Marathon
November 6th – NYC marathon
- And any fall race you have signed up for
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.